Research Library

The top resource for free research, white papers, reports, case studies, magazines, and eBooks.

Share Your Content with Us
on TradePub.com for readers like you. LEARN MORE
CIO Virtual Event: Driving Transformation in the Age of Digital Disruption
Register for Your Free OnDemand Webcast Now:

"CIO Virtual Event: Driving Transformation in the Age of Digital Disruption"
Request

Challenges are piling up in the age of digital disruption and many well-established companies are unsure that they will ever cross the digital transformation chasm.

Research shows that only 28% of businesses have successfully digitized their business, while the remaining 72% are locked in siloes or otherwise limited by dated architecture. To succeed in today’s digital economy, IT leaders must take note from their peers on how to break down these siloes, build seamless IT infrastructures, streamline workflows and security measures, and find superior customer insight.

Join Argyle, in partnership with Dell Boomi, for our 2019 CIO Virtual Event: Driving Transformation in the Age of Digital Disruption, to explore the role of agile enterprise architecture in enabling digital winners, including how architecture is an enabler of digital business models. In this webinar, we’ll discuss:

  • Responses to the waves of digital disruption
  • Steps enterprise architects can take to build businesses that last
  • Building a digital backbone that integrates business applications across larger ecosystems
  • Making the most of new technologies to create seamless and whole IT systems and workflows


Offered Free by: Boomi
See All Resources from: Boomi

Request

Recommended for Professionals Like You: